[SunHELP] kstat question

marbo marbo at tpi.pl
Fri Mar 11 06:52:46 CST 2005

Hi,
I am looking for any description of kstat.
We have written module to our monitoring system to monitor  Sun/Solaris boxes
via kstat and it works but ... sometimes it gives strange information (for
some  google helped and said to divide it by 256 or something like that for
other ones you have to multiple them by something ... but there is a lot of
uncovered in any document I've found.

Question is:: Is there any doument which covers how to interpret values given
via kstat.  I was unable to find anything via google :(

Regards.

marbo

--
Uwaga:

   Powy?szy e-mail zosta3 ca3kowicie wykonany
   z elektronsw podlegaj1cych w 100% recyclingowi.

Attention!

   The following message has been enterily made of electrons
   which are subjected to 100% recycling.