[SunHELP] Installing new disks on E450

Patrick de Ruiter patrickr at nedstat.nl
Mon Jun 6 17:26:45 CDT 2005

Hmm,

You probably want to mirror the disks or something like that.
Google a bit for the answers and also take a look at http://sunsolve.sun.com
Solaris has excellent documentation so I suggest start reading these
documents and try it yourself, if you still got questions afterwards we will
be happy to answer them.

Consider this: give somebody food and he will eat for a day, teach him how
to grow his own food and he will eat for life
(A wise lesson from one of my mentors)

Cheers and success,
Patrick