[SunHELP] Solaris 7 packages

Marc Belanger bru1n at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 14:04:27 CDT 2005

Short version;

I need 3 packages for Solaris7, from the original install CD. I do not have a readable CD, and have googled my brains out looking for a suitable *.iso or package.
SUNWaccr
SUNWaccu
SUNWbzip

Long version;

My very last Sol 7 CD brokeded - that'll teach me to use them as coffee coasters. Anyways, I need to install "sar", and the solaris 8, 9 versions didn't work. On the Solaris 8 "install" CD, the required packages are located in /cdrom/sol_8_202_sparc/s0/Solaris_8/Product/ . I'd assume Sol7 is similar.

I can pay for shipping if anyone has a spare CD. I have a pretty fast connection if its hosted as an iso somewhere and this request isn't illegal -- if it is illegal, well crap :/ . Sun.com still has Sol8, but no <3 for finding 7.anything.

At this point, I'll take any advice (other than upgrade :P  I know!! I know!!) as to where I can get these packages. I already have 7_Recommended.zip.

-Marc