[SunHELP] Export shadow from Linux to Solaris 8

Saily Cedré saily at etecsa.net
Wed Jan 19 17:08:33 CST 2005

Hi!

I have a Linux Redhat 8 as POP3 server and I'am installing a Solaris server
to replace the other one.
I need to export the users from one server to the other one. I copy the
shadow entries into the Solaris machine, but when I tried to login with an
user, the system does not accept the password.

I have exported users from Solaris to Linux just copying the passwd and
shadow, but now I can not do the opposite, because it does not work.

Does any one know a way to do this?

Saily.