[SunHELP] !I-Lock! file

Anuttara Deol Anuttara.Deol at Sapphire.com
Thu Feb 24 07:52:42 CST 2005

Good Morning to all! I need your help!!!!! I am currently looking for
Network Architect with Oblix CoreID to employ immediately. This position is
based out of Bloomington, Illinois. Since all of you also have experience
with Sun Java Enterprise System...I was hoping that you might know of
someone who is looking for a solid career opportunity. Please help!! Any
referrals would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Anuttara Deol
Technical Recruiter
Sapphire Technologies, North America
Tel: (847) 299-7500 Ext. 241
Fax: (847) 299-8777
Email: anuttara.deol at sapphire.com

-----Original Message-----
From: sunhelp-bounces at sunhelp.org [mailto:sunhelp-bounces at sunhelp.org] On
Behalf Of Daniel Nuno
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 4:25 PM
To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Subject: [SunHELP] !I-Lock! file

Hello,
I4m trying to install a software but I4ve been unable to pass from one
package, so I check the /var/sadm/pkg directory for my software, and I found
this:

# pwd
/var/sadm/pkg/SUNWsrsvp
# ls -ltr
total 6
drwxr-xr-x   2 root     other        512 Feb 23 17:04 save
-rw-r--r--   1 root     other        558 Feb 23 17:04 pkginfo
drwxr-xr-x   2 root     other        512 Feb 23 17:04 install
-rw-r--r--   1 root     other          0 Feb 23 17:04 !I-Lock!
#

Does any body know what this !I-Lock! file means ? I guess there is
something with an i-node, but I can4t find any information, or how to solve
it, because I think this is the cause of my installations problems.

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards,
Daniel Nuqo

--