[SunHELP] Extremely poor network performance after OBP upgrade (and os reinstal)

Scott Walker crimson at unspeakable.org
Mon Aug 22 09:40:10 CDT 2005

I have the nic forced to 100fdx (as the swith is 100fdx capable).

set hme:hme_adv_autoneg_cap=0
set hme:hme_adv_100T4_cap=0
set hme:hme_adv_100fdx_cap=1
set hme:hme_adv_100hdx_cap=0
set hme:hme_adv_10fdx_cap=0
set hme:hme_adv_10hdx_cap=0

Just to make sure I commented them out again and rebooted going to check
further.

I can't imagine it's disk i/o as nothign is running, and I mean yes,
ata33 is slow, but it's not THAT slow.