[SunHELP] (no subject)

Alexei Joukovski ajouk at inglfarmps.sa.edu.au
Tue Oct 26 20:28:08 CDT 2004

---
Extermin8tor

Does Anybody know what I should do next after I have soldered the 13w3 cables
fromm a sungdm20d10 montor to a pc vga plug. When I plug it into my pc the screen
is half height and keeps rolling form top to bottom. I heard I either need a a
sync pulse inverter or use the program power strip to reverse the polarity of
the signal? I tried this it makes no difference. If I set the monitor on windows
98 or xp to anything other than 85hz refresh rate it all goes flashing and you cant
see a thing???