[SunHELP] Thoughts on mailing list advertising?

Fausto Bijdor fabio at crearium.com
Mon Oct 11 22:29:07 CDT 2004

I have found a great place in SunHelp.

We can make paypal donations and buy a ultra XX and set it up with
Solaris and offer mailing list, how to's, advocacy, products guides,
virtual hosting for get extra $$, paid support?, Oracle on Sun,
tomcat/jakarta sutff, hrm, I am talking t9oo much right?? :)

I agree with advertisement, but please, at least Sun related, IMHO

ebar.