[SunHELP] downloading contract patches from sun via http via script

Tom Lieuallen toml at engr.orst.edu
Thu Nov 18 15:27:54 CST 2004

Does anyone out there have information on how to download contract
patches from sun using a script?  Several days ago, Sun disabled ftp
access for contract customers.  It still works for public patches (but
they've changed the layout considerably).

I can probably get it working, given a little head start.  I have an old
version of PatchReport that downloaded patches via http (seems like Sun
has done this before).  However, the cgi mentioned no longer exists.

Is anyone doing automated path retrieval through Sunsolve's cgi's?

thank you

Tom Lieuallen
Oregon State University