[SunHELP] solaris 9 install is problematic

Bret Adams bret at fabrikant.com
Wed Jun 30 14:17:04 CDT 2004

I had the same issue with original media from Sun on a V250.  My CD reader
could not read the second CD on the install.  I had to cancel out of the
install.  And then boot up into the OS and add the 2nd CD packages
manually.  What was strange was the OS could read the 2nd cd just fine when
it was up and running but on the install it choked.

Bret