[SunHELP] Cronjob not run

Werth, Dave dave.werth at garmin.com
Thu Jun 24 11:52:01 CDT 2004

David,

In the past whenever I've needed to run sqlplus through cron I've always put
it in a script and run that.  For example:

==========================
#! /bin/ksh
#
export DASQL=/data/ora2/stats/awkscr/tablesn_sql
#
sqlplus -SILENT userid/password @$DASQL/.save/tables.sql
==========================

And start it with a line like this:
30 00 * * 0 su - root -c /path/script > /dev/null 2>&1

Hope this helps.

Dave
David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc