[SunHELP] slow connection

Fernando Machado Jr. fmachadoj at inf.ufrgs.br
Tue Jun 22 15:51:51 CDT 2004

Thanks, fellows!

I have already changed to full duplex and evrth is working fine!

--
User:J. Fernando de L. Machado Jr.

MoTD:
	Linux abUser / Solaris Slave / Windows Agressor / Dodge Disassembler ;)

$set USER_LOCAL=Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil
$set USER_PATH=/Instituto de Informatica/Laboratsrio de Bioinformatica
$export USER_LOCAL USER_PATH
$exit
Remote session closed by foreign host!

*NIX Any version on Any processor (Sparc or X86)