[SunHELP] E250 with X6542A Raid controller questions.

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 11:20:14 CDT 2004

Hi Martin

Looking at the Sun site, only the E450 has an internal option via an
expansion backplane. The E250 internal backplane will probably not be
able to fit to it.

I would suggest an external Multipack or two to split the channels.

As for booting, sorry never tried it.

Peter
Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services Ltd