[SunHELP] Disk Drives for Ultra 10

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Jun 10 12:00:03 CDT 2004

" From: <TomST at netins.com>
"
" I am running Solaris 2.6 not by choice, vendor requirement.  Solaris 9
" installs no problem.  I can get 2.6 to install and see a 20gb drive, but when
" it reboots it gets a corrupt label.  It does the same thing if I use the 120gb
" drive, although it only sees 17gb of the 120gb drive.  I am interested in how
" you can specify it manually?  I have not done that before or would know where
" to do that at.

when you run format, select 'other' for drive type.  that lets you
enter c/h/s numbers.