[SunHELP] Solaris 8 install - disk 2 of 2

Hubler, Daniel daniel.hubler at cobalt-corp.com
Tue Jul 27 11:22:49 CDT 2004

We performed an install of Solaris 8/202 from the CD.

Due to problems with the CD device, we were unable to complete the process
by
inserting "disk 2 of 2" and finishing.

How can we re-start the installation process, and continue it from the point
where it asks for "disk 2 of 2?"

Daniel Hubler
Database Administrator
TrustSolutions, LLC
Milwaukee,  WI
daniel.hubler at cobalt-corp.com
phone:  414-226-5391
pager:  877-580-0731
pager email:  8775800731 at my2way.com
page via internet:  www.my2way.com <www.my2way.com>

The information contained in this electronic message may be confidential, is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) name above, and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete the original
message and any copy of it from your computer system.  If you have any
questions concerning this message, please contact the sender.  Thank you.