[SunHELP] Server Crash

Oleg Frayman ofrayman at verticalalliance.com
Fri Jul 23 10:19:02 CDT 2004

Here is the scenario:

Oracle server -> E420R running Solaris 8 with a A5200 Attached via fiber
(SunOS xxxx 5.8 Generic_108528-23 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-80)

Out of the blue telnet quits, then when I try to log in through the consol I
can type with the keyboard but can't log back in (no consol prompt)  I looked
through all the logs and even have a cron job running recording the ps -ef and
df -k into the log files.   Has anybody experienced similar problem?

Please HELP!!!!

Oleg Frayman

Vertical Alliance Inc.

18111 Preston Rd 3rd Floor

Dallas TX 75252

Phone: 972-248-5390

Mobile: 215-498-2651

  _____

My Inbox is protected by SPAMfighter
1234 spam mails have been blocked so far.
Download free SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/>  today!