[SunHELP] Immediate Job Opening - McKinney TX - No Headhunters!

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 01:22:52 CDT 2004

My soon to be ex-job is now available.  Replacement to
be hired ASAP, but no later than end of July.  Must be
U.S. citizen, must have birth certificate or passport
to get access badge.  Must live in local DFW area,
preferrably close to McKinney.  No relocation paid.
Not sure if my employer will pick up individual or
farm it out thru existing 3rd party contracting
company.  Not sure (yet) what salary range will be for
new hire (depends on whether its a direct hire or 3rd
party contractor company hire).

Interested parties need to have knowledge & recent
experience in just about every facet of what I list
below .....

No Headhunters!! - only individuals interested reply
to me and I'll forward your resume to the right
people.

No - I'm not a headhunter either - just trying to help
out the ex-boss and get a referral fee from my company
(truth).

Here's a brief description of requirements....

Experience in various information technology areas
involving Unix Administration (Sun Solaris, HP-UX, IBM
AIX), data storage management and SAN.

Proficient in Unix Systems Administration on
Enterprise (E10k) Sun, Fujitsu, HP and IBM systems,
TCP/IP Network Administration (DNS, LDAP, NIS, NIS+,
PPP, NFS, and TCP/IP).

Experience in the installation and maintenance of
various servers, storage, and network hardware
consisting of Sun, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, EMC Symmetrix,
Clarion, Hitachi, McData and Brocade.

Experience in Storage Management (SAN Administration,
Fabric Zoning, Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas File
System, Solstice Disksuite, EMC Volume Logix, EMC
Control Center, System Disk Reallocation, Connectrix
Manager, EMC PowerPath, TimeFinder, Business
Continuity Volumes).

Experience in High Availability Administration
environments (Veritas Cluster Server).

Experience in Enterprise Backup and Restore Management
(Veritas Netbackup or Legato or EMC EDM).

Regards all ...
Steve