[SunHELP] NFS error

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Fri Jan 30 16:20:46 CST 2004

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 04:13:56PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 04:49:12PM +0530, Nitin Gizare wrote:
> > Confidentiality Notice
> > The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to
> > this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may
> > contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
> > recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com
> > immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
>
> Please don't clog my mailing lists with these ridiculous "Confidentiality
> Notice"s when you're sending to a mailing list with over a thousand people
> subscribed.
>
> Bill

He may not have a choice.  Many companies insert these damned things at
the mailserver.  So if you don't have another account elsewhere, or your
company is paranoid (which companies that insert these asinine things
tend to be), and won't let you out through the firewall, you're SOL.

 : alaric at caerllewys.net|alaric-ruthven at earthlink.net|alaric at novylen.net  :