[SunHELP] Favorite web log analyzer?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jan 15 02:58:53 CST 2004

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 03:52:58PM -0500, William Enestvedt wrote:
> Does anyone have a favorite web log analyzer?
>    It doesn't have to be free or OSS: I don't want ideology to get in the way
> of features. :7) We'd like th usual stuff (i.e., pages served, errors,
> searches) plus seeing a user's "trail" through the site.
>    Any and all suggestions are muchly appreciated.

I've looked at tons of stuff, but I still end up using
Webalizer.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=833096

I like it because it keeps historical records and doesn't require me
to keep web logs back to the dawn of creation.  Every night I have it
read my logs, then I automatically delete them.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net