[SunHELP] backup scripts

hike1272-sunhelp at yahoo.com hike1272-sunhelp at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 16:37:40 CST 2004

sun bigadmin site has backup scripts.
tar, ufsdump, cpio, dump, etc. can be used.
the man pages as well as unix sysadmin books will have the information
you need.

have you read the sunmanagers' faq?

your question is a basic question and inappropriate for the sunmanagers
mailing list.

the faq governs the sunmanagers mailing list.  in it, you will find
that, as a beginner, should not be posting to the sunmanagers list.
the sunhelp and suns-at-home mailing lists would be much better for
you.  please use one of the other lists instead of sunmanagers.