[SunHELP] ULTRA 5 system clock

Charu Kamath charu.bhargava at estelcom.com
Wed Jan 7 23:49:24 CST 2004

I have SUN Ultra 5 (SPARC) running Sun OS2.7.The system clock is not
behaving properly. As learnt it seems to be a hardware problem. Can anyone
please guide as to where I can look for the particular device (CMOS chip
,etc...) which is causing the problem and needs to be replaced since  the
warranty period of my mahcine has expired and we dont have any AMC as well
with any SUN vendor i am posting it here for HELP!!!

pls let me know if any other data is reqd.

Thanks & regards
charu