[SunHELP] Yahoo! News Story

u235sentinel at comcast.net u235sentinel at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 14:10:09 CST 2004

California stalking laws specifically state that if you reasonably fear for yourself or your family then the stalker is breaking the law.  Also keep a record of everything that happens.  Dates, items sent to you via mail, print out email's and so on.  All this should go into your records.

Check out this web site... it might help.

http://www.cyberangels.org/

I had some freak online harrasing me.  He was on irc and on the Team Fortress/CounterStrike servers I play on.  Fortunately on irc I have mod rights on the channels I visit.  The servers I play on these days I either have admin or know the admins really well.  Needless to say he hasn't been banned but isnt a problem anymore.  I don't want to ban him.  I have too much fun kicking him from a channel for an hour or two :-)

Ahhhh yes... Life when you are in control ;-)