[SunHELP] Re: The Yahoo Thing

Virginia Walters vwalters at ceris.purdue.edu
Thu Feb 12 10:46:32 CST 2004

Bill,

Several of us sent a complaint to Yahoo within minutes of the deluge.
Seems like it's become a legal issue now given the scope of the
harrassment.

V. L. Walters, Network Services
Center for Environmental and Regulatory Information Systems
Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
Email: postmaster at ceris.purdue.edu, vwalters at ceris.purdue.edu
Phone: 01-765-494-0442	Fax: 01-765-494-9727