[SunHELP] Problem with CDE.

Adrian.Florea at alcatel.ro Adrian.Florea at alcatel.ro
Mon Feb 9 07:15:08 CST 2004

Hi,

Try to look into /var/dt/Xerrors to see more info ...
You can also try to start CDE by hand:

	o) login from console in text mode

	# ps -ef | grep dtlogin  , if no process running then
	# /etc/init.d/dtlogin start
	# exit the console sessiomn and wait for CDE login screen to raise

	if there are processes running, stop them (/etc/init.d/dtlogin
stop or just kill them) and then do the start like described above.

In all this time you can watch the Xerrors file to see additional
informations.

Bye,
Adrian.