[SunHELP] OpenSSL compile errors

Alex sunhelp at fooweb.com
Wed Feb 4 08:53:18 CST 2004

Thanks for responding.  I already the items from the CD, was no SSL on
there.  MySQL and Apache I think are ok but I could not find anything to do
with SSL.  I think I also need something that will compile on my box which
has dual UltraSPARC 400MHz chips... that's 64 bit?...  I think that is
where my errors are coming from.

Does that sound right?  I will also check out blastwave.com.

Thanks,
Alex