[SunHELP] SUN V20z and Redhat linux

Matthew Hattersley MatthewHattersley at businessserve.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 22:42:33 CDT 2004

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Don't
fall for it!!!!

We've just had a big shipments of these babies and Im quite happy to say
that we saved 1000s from the budget by telling sun not to ship with RedHat
(pretend to be open source the nrip you off when your back is turned)
linux... Instead we are going with Mandrake 64. Which quite frankly, runs
sweet as a nut. However, beware the kernel 2.6, its has issues.

Cheeers

Mat