[SunHELP] anoying printer banner page

Patrick Marquetecken patrick.marquetecken at pandora.be
Mon Aug 2 13:04:36 CDT 2004

Hi,

I have configured a HP laser-jet 6mp printer with admintool ( solaris
2.6) , i also have configured the printer with samba, but when a windows
user send a print job to this queue i always get a banner page, and i
have no idee where to disable it?, in admintool the banner is turn off.
Is this a samba problem ?

TIA
Patrick

--
"I am a graduate of Starfleet Academy; I know many things."
   Worf (The Darkness and the Light)

Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
ICQ# 316932703
Registered Linux User #44550
http://counter.li.org