[SunHELP] Open Source for SNMP tracking and displaying

Bret Adams bret at fabrikant.com
Wed Oct 29 07:30:47 CST 2003

Actually, I just compiled it.  Looks good so far.  I installed all
dependency packages from sunfreeware.com and the mrtg itself is easy to
compile once all other packages are in.  You just have to make sure that if
you install gd from sunfreeware, the mrtg compile does not like when it
shares libraries.  Other than that, very easy install.  Now, the fun part
of getting the data.

Thanks.

Bret