[SunHELP] group directives

Fernando Machado fmachadoj at inf.ufrgs.br
Wed Oct 15 11:01:16 CDT 2003

James,

Both file and directory permissions are set, group is set at /etc/group,
GID is set at /etc/passwd, but no way to write a file or do smth inside
the dir.

[ ]4s

Fernando Machado
GENESUL - Southern Genome Project
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul - UFRGS
Nothing is bad enought. It can turn worst!