[SunHELP] group directives

Fernando Machado fmachadoj at inf.ufrgs.br
Wed Oct 15 09:06:20 CDT 2003

Dudes!!!!

 All my people are in a group called genesaurs, and i own a directory
that we have common work. I want my group to read write and exec data
in this directory, but it shoud be unreadable for other users.
The /etc/group and /etc/passwd are OK, the rest of dir directives too, i
have setted up evrth, but when i try to write data at the citated dir as
a user of the group (not me) i can4t! evrth sound ok, but the rest of
the users of my group have not write permission.... ( I GAVE WRITE
PERMISSION TO THEM!!!!)
what4s happening???!?!!

[ ]4s!

Fernando Machado
GENESUL - Southern Genome Project
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul - UFRGS