[SunHELP] Veritas BareMetal

Bharat Balasubramanian bharat at rilinfo.net
Wed Oct 1 03:40:00 CDT 2003

Hi,

I am facing a problem related to BareMetal restore ( Veritas) I have created a
SRT which includes Solaris 8 Veritas Volume Manager 3.2 and Veritas
File-System 3.4. But when I boot from the boot image, the system does not come
up with veritas volume manager and veritas file-system due to which the
restoration fails. How do I recover my system using Veritas BareMetal
Restore?. or is there any alternative to it.

Please Help.

Any Further details that will be required can be asked thru mail or phone

My Mobile no is +91-022-9821691855

Awaiting solutions desperately

Regards

Bharat. Balasubramanian