[SunHELP] Re: performance monitoring tool

Bret Adams bret at fabrikant.com
Sun May 4 17:23:50 CDT 2003

I think I would also like to know if sar can be represented graphically as
well. Of course its bundled but
as far as I knew it is command line specific.  It would be great to be able
to take some of sar's output and
make some intelligible reports with graphical representation for the non
technical mgmt's that we all have to deal
with.

Bret