[SunHELP] SS20 le0

Tim Longo tlongo at avaya.com
Tue Mar 25 08:31:30 CST 2003

I have a sparc 20 that I just finished installing Solaris 9.  After applying
the latest recommended patch bundle, I rebooted, and my ethernet
connection(le0) seems to be down.  I tried using the same ethernet cable to
another machine, so I know the network is ok.

I also went to an ok prompt and ran watchnet command.  It said the internal
loopback was ok, but the second test fails.  This would suggest the OS
install/config is not to blame... I think.

Seems very odd timing for this thing to quit.  Any suggestions on what else
I can check?

thanks.