[SunHELP] SCSA certification

Narendra Ramineni narendra at andhra.biz
Wed Mar 19 10:42:42 CST 2003

Here are the guides:-
http://web.syr.edu/~nkramine/SA245.pdf
http://web.syr.edu/~nkramine/SA118_SOL8_FUND.pdf

Reg the exam, study the guides thoroughly and if possible install solaris on
sparc on intel machines and practice all the exercises at the end of each
module in the guides. As for the structure of the exam, all the questions on
the exam were from the objectives listed on the sun website. I didnt get
even one question that was not mentioned in the objectives. But one advice
before taking the exam. Call the exam center before 2-3 days and talk to
them . I gave my exam in Houston ,TX and I had to reschedule my exam 4 times
since one of the centers had closed and in the other center, they were not
able to download the exam and also prometric sucks. In a way, prometric also
helped in studying so many times for the exam so I ended up wht 94%.

Good luck to you guys.

N.Ramineni