[SunHELP] SunNewbie...still can't access internet after install of OS...

Marvin Cummings marvc at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 16 09:40:32 CST 2003

Also. Does anyone know if Sun is like Red Hat and Microsoft where once
you connect a system to the internet you're prompted with any and all
available updated for that system? Or do you have to go and locate each
individual update or latest patch for the Solaris OS? I see the
Sunfreeware site and I just wonder how everyone else obtains updates and
such.
I ask this even thou I'm unable to access the internet. Talk about
anxious.)