[SunHELP] I need help Setting FTP and directory permissions

Michael Nahhas mike at synacom.com
Thu Mar 13 08:43:49 CST 2003

Hi All

I have a netra that we use as an internal FTP server between our company
sites. The developers requested that I create an FTP user that can only FTP,
not telnet to the box. They would like for this ftp to only be allowed to
see his home directory, not be able to change to other directories. They
want these permissions for only this FTP user, they would still like to use
the box as a gateway for telneting between the company offices. Can someone
point me in the right direction?

Thank in advance

Michael A. Nahhas
Synacom Technology