[SunHELP] Framebuffer-fu

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Mon Jun 9 13:59:42 CDT 2003

Can anyone tell me what, if anything, is the difference between Sun part
numbers 501-4860 and 501-5484?  I know they're both vertical-UPA
Elite3D-M3 cards with FRU and option X3664A (whatever that is), I know
they're both compatible with U10/30/60/80, but I can't find anything
anywhere that gives me any clue whatsoever why there are two different
part numbers.  As far as I can tell, their specifications are identical.

Can anyone tell me any difference or any reason for preferring one over
the other?