[SunHELP] Spamassassin for Solaris 7

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 15 19:37:14 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 15, 2003, at 08:21 PM, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:

> Folks-
>
> I'd like to put Spamassassin to work on my mailserver.  Can someone
> point me
> to a installable Spamassassin package that will work under Solaris 7?
> I'd
> prefer to avoid building it myself from the available source.

The absolute easiest way is to use CPAN.  It's in the docs section of
the website.  It resolves all the depencies, builds it, and installs
it.  At least I think it will build and install the C executables.

--
Kurt				"There are some bad people on the rise.
kurt at k-huhn.com	They're saving their own skins by ruining peoples