[SunHELP] Parts to trade

dave venable venabledavid at qwest.net
Mon Jul 14 14:02:02 CDT 2003

I have 2 purple Indigo2s. One is a High impact, R10000, w/ SGI tape
drive and sled, the other a Solid Impact R4000 2000mgz 1 mg cache, this
one is missing the time chip. Both have a propensity to crash during
high load. I also have an extra R4000 200mz prosc. No ram or hard
drives, otherwise complete. Power supplies, Impact backplanes, mo-bo,
video cards are available. I can not ship the entire units.

I am willing to part out these out in exchange for the best deal I can
get for Sun trinkets.

I can use, a 8mg SS20 vsimm, a quad Ethernet card, a set of faster
processors modules for a SS20, or a dual module so I can run 3 prosc ( I
have 55mgz), S-bus Ethernet cards, and lastly an Ultra1 mo-bo and
creator 2d card.

I have a SS20 dual 55s and a Ultra 1 143e, (this is the cheap model that
can't be upgraded to creator).

Other offers are welcome!

dave