[SunHELP] Boot images - Jumpstart Boot Server

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 08:34:42 CDT 2003

The names are the hexedecimal IP address of the box, and are created when
you run install_client.

Jarrett Carver           http://www.geocities.com/solarboyz1
solarboyz1 at hotmail.com   Unix/NT Systems Administrator
"When people sigh 'Life is hard', I am always tempted to
ask 'compared to what?'".
               - Sydney Harris