[SunHELP] RAID Monitoring

Dave in San Diego rocketstor at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:33:34 CDT 2003

I'm using a Maxtronic RAID, Fibre Channel Attached host and ATA disk inside.
I'm looking for a freeware Solaris package that I heard of, it uses the
VT100 emulation to provide the following features on the RAID.

configuration, continual monitoring of all components with user notification
of failures via pager, e-mail, syslog, or SNMP traps, password protected.

The RAID has a Windows GUI and I need to have this info. If anyone know's of
any software that can be installed on a Solaris Server that provides this,
that would be terrific.

Thanks,

Dave