[SunHELP] The final chapter with my freezing sun

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 11:07:02 CST 2003

How many power supplies in your e450??  I have several
e450's that are fully loaded and it takes the combined
power of two power supplies just to start/keep the
system running, with a 3rd power supply for backup.
If you have two or more - are they all "good" - green
lites on the psu themselves et al?  The power
requirement(s)/#-of-psu needed are in the docs for the
hw.
regards
steve
http://mailplus.yahoo.com