[SunHELP] Urgent !! Help , Can Login on SUN OS 5.7

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 13:35:53 CST 2003

My guess would be that something in the .profile.

Try doing just `su`. If this works I would look into what is in root
.profile.

Jarrett Carver           http://www.geocities.com/solarboyz1
solarboyz1 at hotmail.com   Unix/NT Systems Administrator
"When people sigh 'Life is hard', I am always tempted to
ask 'compared to what?'".
               - Sydney Harris