[SunHELP] File copy with SSH

Patrick Marquetecken patrick.marquetecken at pandora.be
Sat Dec 20 01:22:06 CST 2003

Hi,

I need to copy a lot of data from a old disk to a new one with ufsdump
after hours, I can login from home with VPN and SSH into the server, if
I start the ufsdump with "&" at the end of the line the process keeps on
running even if I end the connection, yes ?

Patrick

--
"Well Bones, do the new medical facilities meet with your approval?"
"They do not. It's like working in a damn computer center"

PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
ICQ# 316932703
Registered Linux User #44550
http://counter.li.org