[SunHELP] dtlogins are failing

Vikas Gandhi VGandhi at quark.co.in
Sat Dec 20 01:22:04 CST 2003

Thanks Adrian
   It really solved my problem.

Regards
Vikas

-----Original Message-----
From: C.Florea at alcatel.ro [mailto:Adrian.Florea at alcatel.ro]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 1:53 PM
To: The SunHELP List
Subject: Re: [SunHELP] dtlogins are failing

Hi,

Try to see if, on the E450, the dtlogin process is running:

	ps -ef | grep dtlogin

You should see one process more than the number of actual login sessions
opened.

If is not running then:

	/etc/init.d/dtlogin start

and after that try to connect.

If is not running try to look in /var/dt/Xerrors for any message/error or
in the file /etc/dt/config/Xaccess or /usr/dt/config/Xaccess.

Adrian.

SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org