[SunHELP] Veritas volumemanager and SSH

Patrick Marquetecken patrick.marquetecken at pandora.be
Sat Dec 20 01:22:15 CST 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to start Veritas Volumemanager true a ssh connection, i get
the splash screen saying loading and that it. I don't get the login
screen. Every other program works. Does anyone has a clue ?

TIA
Patrick
--
"Live long and prosper, Spock." -- T'Pau
"I shall do neither. I have killed my captain, and my friend." -- Spock

PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
ICQ# 316932703
Registered Linux User #44550
http://counter.li.org