[SunHELP] Tadpole Computer SPARCLE giveaway

Bruce Pullig bruce at pullig.com
Sat Dec 20 01:22:09 CST 2003

 At 01:54 PM 12/3/2003, Bill Bradford wrote:
>I'm currently doing a review of a SPARCLE 500Mhz SXGA for
>SunHELP and will have it up in the next few days.  These are *really*
>nice systems.

I have one and I agree that they are wonderful!   I used to use an Dell
laptop with Solaris 8 X86 and always hated having to re-compile
everything for X86.   If I didn't have the source code (Veritas VMSA,
Veritas Enterprise Administrator, Veritas Cluster Manager) was S.O.L.
Now with a real SPARC laptop I can have everything I normally run on my
Ultra 10 with me while I'm traveling.

Bruce

--
Bruce Pullig