[SunHELP] How to get the OK prompt on Netra T1

Stefan Auweiler Stefan.Auweiler at saitc.de
Sun Aug 31 18:00:59 CDT 2003

Hello,

I'm new to this list and new to my Netra T1 105.
I got it from ebay and want to install a new solaris 9 on it.
I read the online documentation and lots of googles. Nothing helped.

Here are my probs:
Using a serial link to my Windows HyperTerminal, I get the LOM> prompt.
'poweron' will hide the 'lom>' prompt, which should mean, that I'm now on
the console prompt. But there is nothing more.
I can go back to 'lom>' using '#.' and back again to the 'console'. But I
will never get the 'OK' prompt and can not send the break signal
('ctrl-break' on my pc).

Therefore, I can not issue the 'boot cdrom' command ;-((

What I'm doing wrong?

Regards
Stefan