[SunHELP] Downloading patches

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Wed Apr 23 13:19:41 CDT 2003

Written for a Linux environment, but can easily be adapted to Solaris:

Keeping Up with Change in a Large Scale Linux Environment:

http://cedar.intel.com/cgi-bin/ids.dll/content/content.jsp?cntKey=Generic%20Editorial::linux_largscale&cntType=IDS_EDITORIAL

Should be one line, but my MUA sucks and will probably break it into two.

Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Cameron Technical Services, Inc.