[SunHELP] svc_tp_create

Mac User user_mac at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 22:37:09 CDT 2002

Shutting down scripts autofs, rpc is not recommended
because it is known to have problems with Normal
exection of the OS.
Ur error looks like an rpc error ...

Services that should not be disabled
S01MOUNTFSYS   S69inet        S72inetsvc     S74xntpd
     S80PRESERVE
S05RMTMPFILES  S71rpc         S74autofs      S75cron
     S88utmpd
S20sysetup     S71sysid.sys   S74syslog
S75savecore    S99audit
S30sysid.net